NOW ENROLLING FOR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR! CLICK HERE FOR ENROLLMENT FORM.
Co-Directors: Betsy Sink and Sheila Breese
- Successful, established pre-school program.
- Teachers required to attend continuing education workshops.
- Small class sizes keep teacher to child ratio low.
- Two, three and four-day programs for 2 and 3 year olds.
- Choice of three or four day programs for 4 year olds.
- 4 year old classes focus on preparing for Kindergarten.
- Christian based curriculum involving class activities, songs and recreation.
- Classes run from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Inclement weather policy - follows the lead of Guilford and Randolph County Schools.
- Pre-register early - classes fill up quickly!
- Competitively priced, limited scholarships available.
Fairfield's Pre-School began 28 years ago and has proved to be one of the church's strongest ministries. Teachers in local public schools have remarked that children who have attended the Fairfield Pre-School started their formal education with a definite advantage, exhibiting disciplined behavior and an eagerness to learn. Not only does the school use Christian values to prepare the children for kindergarten, it can provide parents with a break in which they are free to run errands, catch up on chores or just spend a few hours catching their breath for two or three mornings a week. We are proud of and grateful to Betsy, and the staff for the love they show to their students.
For more information please visit the FUMC Preschool Facebook page at Facebook.com/fairfieldpreschool.
You may contact the Preschool at (336) 434-0703 or email@example.com